This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's July 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 56 winery updates and 21 wineries releasing wine.
Welcome to Summer. The Napa Valley is benefitting from the Covid vaccine as weekends are filled with visitors and winery tasting appointments are hard to find. I had friends come up last month so I got on the phone, last minute, to book a tasting and called 17 wineries before giving up. One just told me “look, to be honest, I have fielded about a dozen calls just today looking for a tasting. We are fully booked.”
While I'm still getting used to making a dinner reservation weeks in advance (and sometimes still settling for the slightly less than glamorous dining hour of 5:45pm), I'm extremely grateful that the world (at least our little slice) seems to be getting back on its feet, after so much uncertainty over the past year.
I listen to Doug Shafer’s “The Taste” podcast and he believes most Napa wineries will probably move to the appointment model. Take that into account on your next wine country vacation (and check out his The Taste podcast, great insight into the Valley).
And now, onto the wine releases...
2021 Wine Releases
July 2021 Wine Releases
- Adelsheim Vineyard; 2019 Willamette Valley Chehalem Mountains The Deed Pinot Noir (12 cases, $300)
- Alpha Omega Winery; 2019 Mt. Veeder Drew Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($250), 2019 Carneros Toyon Vineyard Chardonnay (100 cases, $130)
- Amigoni Vineyards; 2020 Sparkling Syrah Rosé, 2019 Urban Cépages
- Beckmen Vineyards; 2020 Jurassic Park Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley Chenin Blanc (115 cases, $32)
- Brown Estate Vineyards; 2019 Primitivo
- D. R. Stephens Estate; 2018 Moose Valley Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- De Novo Wines; 2018 Sonoma County Bastille ($28)
- Diamond Creek Vineyards; 2019 Red Rock Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Volcanic Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Gravelly Meadow Cabernet Sauvignon
- Domaine De La Cote; 2019 Sta. Rita Hills La Côte Pinot Noir, 2019 Sta. Rita Hills Bloom's Field Pinot Noir, 2019 Sta. Rita Hills DDLC Estate Pinot Noir
- Hall Winery; 2018 Napa Valley The Bishop Cabernet Sauvignon ($350), 2018 Sacrashe Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($350), 2018 Diamond Mountain Rainin Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($350)
- Hunnicutt; 2018 Napa Valley 9-3-5 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kelleher Family Vineyard; 2019 Napa Valley Oakville Block 21 Sauvignon Blanc (360 cases, $34), 2018 Russian River Valley Three Sisters Chardonnay (360 cases, $65)
- King's North; 2020 Wade Vineyard Rosé of Pinot Gris (58 cases, $24)
- Kitson Wines; 2019 Hud’s Blend Primitivo/Petite Sirah ($18), 2019 Decko Red Grenache/Syrah/Mourvèdre ($18)
- Liminal; 2019 Columbia Valley Vineyard Series GSM ($60), 2019 Red Mountain High Canyon Series Viognier ($50)
- MacRostie Winery; 2020 Napa Valley Yountville Clockwise Rosé of Cabernet Sauvignon (170 cases, $28)
- Outpost Estate Wines; 2019 Zinfandel (492 cases, $65), 2019 Grenache (302 cases, $65), 2018 The Other Petite Sirah (112 cases, $75)
- Robert Karl Cellars; 2019 Sauvignon Blanc
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards; 2015 Napa Valley Los Carneros Vandal Vineyard Cabernet Franc (489 cases, $60)
- Tank Garage Winery; 2019 Sierra Foothills The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Red Wine Pinot Noir/Cinsault/Valdigué/Mourvèdre (500 cases, $42)
- Vinoce; 2020 Sauvignon Blanc ($33), 2019 Twenty Rows Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($35)
August 2021 Wine Releases
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 56 winery information pages have been updated since June 15, 2021:
Wine Quote of the Month: "He who loves not wine, women and song remains a fool his whole life long. Martin Luther, 1777
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123