This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's May 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 90 winery updates and 52 wineries releasing wine.
Belated Happy Mother's Day. We celebrated Mother's Day at Press in St. Helena with our friends Gordon and Anissa. We had a fantastic meal and paired it with a 2011 School House Pinot Noir.
The hints of cola, dark cherry and red plums went well with our meal so we opted for the 2015 as well. The Press wine list is quite impressive and they featured a mini vertical of 6 School House Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs.
And now, onto the wine releases...
2021 Wine Releases
May 2021 Wine Releases
- Aaron Wines; 2020 Paso Robles Nature Boy Grenache (50 cases, $25)
- Beckmen Vineyards; 2020 Santa Ynez Valley Sauvignon Blanc, 2019 Purisima Mountain Vineyard Syrah, 2019 Purisima Mountain Vineyard Grenache
- Brave & Maiden; 2020 Santa Ynez Valley Limited Rosé of Grenache/Syrah/Mourvèdre/Cabernet Franc ($40)
- Brewer-Clifton; 2019 Santa Maria Valley Diatom Katherine's Chardonnay ($36)
- Broc Cellars; 2020 Amore Bianco ($30), 2020 Trousseau Noir ($32), 2020 Hill Top Buckhill Zinfandel ($36), 2020 White Zinfandel ($28), 2020 Sogi ($30), 2020 Sparkling Valdiguié ($36)
- Cairdeas Winery; 2019 Concrete Syrah
- Calcareous Vineyard; 2020 Paso Robles Viognier ($38)
- Caliza Winery; 2018 Reserve Syrah ($95)
- Daou Vineyards; 2020 Paso Robles Adelaida District Estate Sauvignon Blanc ($50)
- Eleven Eleven Wines; 2018 Cabernet Franc, 2018 Malbec, 2018 Merlot
- Eleven Winery; 2019 Pink Bubbly ($40)
- Elizabeth Spencer Wines; 2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir ($70)
- Gamble Family Vineyards; 2018 Heart Block Sauvignon Blanc ($85)
- Gemstone Vineyard; 2019 Yountville Estate Chardonnay (150 cases, $85)
- Gundlach Bundschu Winery; 2019 Sonoma Coast Estate Vineyard Chardonnay ($27)
- Hall Winery; 2018 Diamond Mountain District Rainin Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Napa Valley The Bishop Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Napa Valley Sacrashe Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Heitz Cellars; 2016 Napa Valley Lot C-91 Cabernet Sauvignon ($100)
- Helvetia Winery; 2020 Columbia Valley Sangiovese, 2020 Estate Pinot Gris
- Hestan Vineyards; 2017 San Francisco Bay Chardonnay ($50), 2017 Napa Valley Grenache ($60)
- Hope & Grace; 2017 Napa Valley Yountville Petit Verdot ($80)
- Idlewild Wines; 2020 Fox Hill Vineyard Favorita (76 cases. $30), 2020 Fox Hill Vineyard Grignolino (82 cases, $35), 2020 Fox Hill Vineyard Freisa (67 cases, $35), 2020 Lost Hills Ranch Arneis ($30)
- Jessup Cellars; 2017 Napa Valley Table For Four Red Wine Cabernet Sauvignon/Petite Verdot/Petite Sirah/Merlot ($100), 2017 Napa Valley Juel Red Wine Merlot/Petite Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Petite Sirah ($100)
- John Tyler Wines; 2019 Mae Estate Chardonnay ($70), 2019 Mae Estate Pinot Noir ($75)
- Kale Wines; 2019 Napa Valley Rutherford McGah Vineyard Rosè Grenache/Mourvédre (224 cases, $35), 2016 Kick Ranch Vineyard Home Run Cuvèe Syrah/Grenache (107 cases, $49)
- Keever Vineyards; 2017 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (717 cases, $135)
- Kelleher Family Vineyard; 2019 Sonoma Coast Ten Grand Pinot Noir ($65)
- Kiona Vineyards Winery; 2020 Estate Red Mountain Rosé of Sangiovese ($20)
- Lewis Cellars; 2019 Debbie's Cuvee Sauvignon Blanc
- Malene Wines; 2020 Central Coast Rosé of Grenache/Mourvedre/Cinsault/Vermentino/Syrah ($22)
- Matthews Cellars; 2020 Rosé (343 cases, $24)
- Melville Vineyards and Winery; 2020 Inox Chardonnay ($42), 2019 Estate Sandy's Block Pinot Noir ($52)
- Mount Saint Joseph Wines; 2018 Sierra Foothills Malbec ($42), 2018 Petite Syrah
- Newfound Wines; 2019 Napa Valley Yount Mill Vineyard Grenache, 2019 Mendocino County Benchland Vineyard Carignane
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir 2015 Four Grapes Vintage Port
- Penner-Ash Wine Cellars; 2019 Penner-Ash Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir (701 cases, $75), 2019 Shea Vineyard Pinot Noir (1,200 cases, $75), 2019 Hyland Vineyard Pinot Noir (219 cases, $35), 2019 Ridgecrest Vineyard Pinot Noir (150 cases, $75), 2020 Rosé of Pinot Noir (250 cases, $30)
- Rasa Vineyards; 2019 The Composer Riesling (98 cases, $30)2019 Dream Deferred Frenchman Hills Chardonnay (129 cases, $60), 2019 QED Choice Function Cabernet Franc (95 cases, $42), 2019 QED Reductio ad Absurdum Syrah (99 cases, $42), 2019 Tilting at Windmills Grenache/Cabernet Sauvignon/Syrah (110 cases, $75), 2015 Fianchetto Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Cabernet Franc (128 cases, $115)
- Red Car Wine; 2020 Sonoma Coast Rosé of Pinot Noir ($28)
- Robert Karl Cellars; 2020 Rose, 2018 Cabernet Franc, 2017 Phinny Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sawyer Cellars; 2020 Rosé of Merlot ($24)
- Sea Smoke Cellars; 2019 Sea Smoke Chardonnay ($80), 2019 Sea Smoke Ten Pinot Noir ($80), 2019 Sea Smoke Southing Pinot Noir ($80)
- Seven Apart; 2018 Basalt Cabernet Sauvignon ($225)
- Sextant; 2020 Estate Grenache Rosé ($28)
- Shafer Vineyards; 2019 Carneros Red Shoulder Ranch Chardonnay ($52)
- Shane Wine Cellars; 2020 Sonoma County Infraction Sauvignon Blanc ($20), 2019 Russian River Valley Constant Disruptions Pinot Noir ($25), 2019 Anderson Valley Constant Disruptions Pinot Noir ($25)
- Talley Vineyards; 2019 San Luis Obispo Arroyo Grande Valley Estate Chardonnay ($34)
- The People’s Wine Revolution; 2020 Napa Valley Rutherford Avenali Vineyard Viognier ($19), 2020 Napa Valley Pinot Gris ($19), 2020 Napa Valley Rosé of Merlot ($19)
- Theorem Vineyards; 2019 Moon Mountain Sauvignon Blanc
- Three Sticks Winery; 2019 Durell Vineyard Pinot Blanc ($50)
- Tyler Winery; 2019 Estate Chardonnay, 2019 Pinot Noir
- Vaughn Duffy; 2019 Russian River Valley Bricoleur Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Mendocino Bartolomei Brothers Vineyard Carignane, 2020 Fountaingrove District Kick Ranch Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard 29; 2018 Napa Valley St. Helena 29 Ceanda Cabernet Sauvignon ($150)
- Zakin Estate Wines; 2019 Napa Valley Estate Carneros Chardonnay (48 cases, $75)
June 2021 Wine Releases
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 90 winery information pages have been updated since April 15, 2021:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Making good wine is a skill, fine wine an art. Robert Mondavi
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123