This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's January 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 35 winery updates and 19 wineries releasing wine.
Happy New Year. A slow release start to 2021. There will be more updates in the coming weeks.
And now, onto the wine releases...
2021 Wine Releases
January 2021 Wine Releases
- Arista Winery; 2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, 2019 Ferrington Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Mononi Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Perli Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Toboni Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 UV Lucky Well Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Beckmen Vineyards; 2019 PMV Grenache ($62), 2018 TLB ($75)
- Bokisch Vineyards; 2020 Lodi Terra Alta Vineyard Picpoul ($25)
- Brasswood Estate (formerly Cairdean Estate); 2018 Napa Valley Chardonnay (215 cases, $65)
- Calcareous Vineyard; 2020 Paso Robles Harvest Rosé ($28)
- Dablon Vineyards; 2020 Sweet Riesling ($26)
- Di Costanzo; 2018 Coombsville Farella Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (379 cases), 2018 Moon Mountain Montecillo Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (130 cases)
- Edna Valley Vineyard; 2018 Fleur de Edna Chardonnay ($35), 2018 Heritage Chardonnay ($40)
- Failla; 2018 Coombsville Haynes Big Egg Chardonnay ($65)
- Gundlach Bundschu Winery; 2018 Sonoma Valley Tempranillo ($50)
- Highway 12 Winery; 2016 Reserve Cabernet Franc ($42)
- Kontos Cellars; 2017 Chehalem Mountains Sparkling Fysalídes Pinot Noir/Chardonnay (35 cases, $43)
- Kutch; 2019 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir ($39), 2019 Bohan Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir ($49), 2019 Trout Gulch Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay ($49), 2019 Falstaff Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir ($64)
- MacRostie Winery; 2017 Sonoma Coast Brut Rosé Pinot Noir ($50), 2018 Russian River Valley Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir ($58)
- Monticello Vineyards; 2017 Napa Valley Rutherford Tietjen Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($80), 2017 Napa Valley St. Helena Yewell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($80)
- Outpost Estate Wines; 2018 True Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($175), 2018 True Vineyard Immigrant ($125), 2018 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($108)
- Ridge Vineyards; 2018 Dry Creek Valley Guadagni Zinfandel ($36)
- Sequum; 2020 La Trace Rosé of Syrah and Grenache ($23.50)
- Yao Family Wines; 2018 Napa Valley Limited Edition Red Wine Petit Verdot/Zinfandel/Syrah ($99)
February 2021 Wine Releases
- Epoch Wines; 2018 Estate Blend, 2018 Sensibility, 2018 Veracity, 2018 Zinfandel, 2020 White, 2020 Rosé
- Fulcrum Wines; 2018 Sonoma Coast Durell Vineyard Chardonnay (120 cases, $49)
- Gallica; 2018 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon ($185)
- Homefire Cellars; 2018 Mia's Secret Zinfandel, 2018 Hales Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel
- Lewis Cellars; 2018 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Reserve Chardonnay, 2019 Barcaglia Lane Chardonnay
- Robert Karl Cellars; 2016 Inspiration
- Silver Oak Cellars; 2016 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($125)
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 35 winery information pages have been updated since December 15, 2020:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Take counsel in wine, but resolve afterwards in water. Benjamin Franklin - Poor Richard's Almanac
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123