This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's December 15, 2020 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 92 winery updates and 27 wineries releasing wine.
In Europe, the fall usually kicks off with talk of friends, co-workers and casual acquaintances getting together for 'Christmas drinks'. From our time in Madrid, I remember it getting dark (and cold and wet) earlier and earlier, the glistening of the cobblestones, and many a night spent meeting at the local Cerveceria for 'Christmas drinks'. Plenty of good cheer, air kisses, and toasts to last through the night.
I can only imagine what Barrio Salamanca looks like tonight, amidst this pandemic. And while I miss the live interaction with friends and family and the camaraderie, I am grateful for our health and the excuse to dig a little deeper into the wine cellar with each passing week.
Whatever your holiday season plans bring, I will raise a glass in your honor - my distant friends who appreciate a good glass of wine as much as I do - and wish you good health, fortune and cheer into the new year.
And now, onto the wine releases...
December 2020 Wine Releases
- Airfield Estates Winery; 2018 Yakima Valley Mustang Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre (612 cases, $30), 2018 Yakima Valley Reserve Syrah (487 cases, $50)
- Alit Wines; 2018 River Pinot Noir (50 cases, $53), 2018 Rock Pinot Noir (50 cases, $53), 2018 Yamhill-Carlton Stardance Vineyard Pinot Noir ($66)
- Alpha Omega Winery; 2018 Napa Valley Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon ($150)
- Argyle Winery; 2018 Knudsen Vineyard Ojo Brilloso Pinot Noir, 2018 Spirit Hill Vineyard Ojo Brilloso Pinot Noir, 2018 Lone Star Vineyard Ojo Brilloso Pinot Noir
- Beckmen Vineyards; 2018 PMV Block Six Syrah ($74)
- Cakebread Cellars; 2017 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Dancing Bear Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon ($175)
- Cameron Winery; 2018 Arley's Leap Pinot Noir
- Chamisal Vineyards; 2019 San Luis Obispo Pinot Noir ($22)
- Daou Vineyards; 2018 Bodyguard Petit Verdot/Petite Sirah ($50)
- Dracaena Wines; 2018 Paso Robles Plummer Vineyard Reserve Cabernet Franc ($45)
- Flat Rock Cellars; 2019 Late Harvest Gewürztraminer (70 375ml cases, $27 per 375ml)
- Gilbert Cellars; 2020 Wahluke Slope Pét-Nat Rosé of Grenache ($24), 2020 Columbia Valley Pét-Nat ($24)
- Girard Winery; 2017 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon (145 cases, $100)
- Hope & Grace; 2016 Napa Valley Oak Knoll District Malbec ($75)
- Kale Wines; 2015 Kick Ranch Vineyard Home Run Cuvèe Syrah/Grenache (85 cases)
- Kaz Vineyard & Winery ; 2018 Bodega Bay Winery Crabernet Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon ($25)
- Macauley Vineyard; 2017 Napa Valley Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (225 cases), 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (600 cases), 2019 Russian River Valley Bacigalupi Chardonnay (294 cases)
- Newfound Wines; 2018 California Gravels Grenache (467 cases, $30)
- Pax Wine Cellars; 2019 North Coast Syrah ($30)
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery; 2019 Small Batch Riesling ($25)
- Red Tail Ridge Winery; 2020 Pinot Noir Pét Nat Rosé (200 cases, $36)
- Saucelito Canyon Vineyard; 2018 1880 Old Vine Zinfandel
- Sea Smoke Cellars; 2015 Sea Spray Blanc de Noirs
- Sol Rouge; 2016 Cabernet Franc (250 cases, $45), 2016 The Keep (250 cases, $60)
- St. Clair Brown Winery; 2020 North Coast Lake County Muscat (134 375ml cases, $38 per 375ml)
- Tank Garage Winery; 2018 Mendocino County Enlightenment Mountain Vineyard Bohdi Chenin Blanc (109 cases, $32)
- Trinitas Cellars; 2018 Carneros Napa Valley O’Neill Vineyard Blanc de Noir Busch Bubbles ($65), 2016 Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($80)
2021 Wine Releases
January 2021 Wine Releases
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 92 winery information pages have been updated since November 15, 2020:
Wine Quote of the Month: "A warm toast. Good company. A fine wine. May you enjoy all three. Paul Dickenson, Toasts
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123