This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's November 15, 2020 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 73 winery updates and 42 wineries releasing wine.
As we approach the winter months the releases get fewer so there are only 42 wineries releasing wine this month.
As I say every year, I hope you pull out special wines for Thanksgiving, although Covid-19 is going to keep our Thanksgiving quite small this year. I hope you make the best of the situation.
Happy beginning of the holidays!
And now, onto the wine releases...
November 2020 Wine Releases
- Ad Vivum; 2017 Napa Valley Sleeping Lady Vineyard Ad Vivum Cabernet Sauvignon ($175)
- Alma Sol Winery; 2017 Cuevas Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, NV Ritual Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aloft Wine; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (300 cases, $185)
- Alpha Omega Winery; 2018 Napa Valley ERA ($305), 2018 Napa Valley Malbec ($106)
- Anthem Winery; 2017 Mt. Veeder Estate Merlot
- AntoLin Cellars; 2017 Yakima Valley Konnowac Vineyards Estate Syrah, 2013 Yakima Valley Estate Ruby Port-Style Wine
- Beauregard Vineyards; 2018 Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir ($35)
- Belle Pente Vineyard & Winery; 2017 Yamhill-Carlton Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir (623 cases, $38), 2017 Murto Vineyard Pinot Noir (546 cases, $38)
- Betz Family Winery; 2018 Willamette Valley SuNu Pinot Noir, 2018 Matteri SuNu Pinot Noir, 2018 Shea East Hill SuNu Pinot Noir, 2018 Saffron Fields SuNu Pinot Noir, 2018 Shea West Hill SuNu Pinot Noir, 2018 Lonesome Rock SuNu Pinot Noir
- Boeschen Vineyards; 2017 Winchester Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($250), 2019 Estate Sauvignon Blanc ($60), 2019 Katie Rose ($40)
- Bokisch Vineyards; 2020 Trencadis Nouveau-Style Red Blend (50 cases, $27)
- Broc Cellars; 2020 Solano County Green Valley Wirth Vineyard Valdiguié Nouveau ($25)
- Buttonwood Farm Winery; 2016 Estate Grown Grenache (67 cases, $24), 2018 Sta. Rita Hills Hibbits Ranch Chardonnay (41 cases, $32)
- Cakebread Cellars; 2017 Napa Valley Suscol Springs Vineyard Guajolote Red Wine Blend ($60)
- Calcareous Vineyard; 2020 Harvest Rosé, 2018 Paso Robles ZSM Zinfandel/Syrah/Merlot ($45)
- Capture; 2019 Sonoma County Alexander Valley Field Stone Vineyard Rosé of Sangiovese ($25)
- Cosa Obra; 2017 Sonoma Coast Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot Noir ($35)
- Epoch Wines; 2016 Paso Robles Paderewski Vineyard Reserve Tempranillo ($85), 2019 White Extended Age Grenache Blanc/Viognier/Roussanne ($40)
- Fairchild Estate; 2017 Stones No. 3 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Flying Goat Cellars; 2017 Rio Vista Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2017 Rio Vista Vineyard Goat Bubbles Brut Cuvée
- Forlorn Hope Wines; 2018 Zinny Man Vol 7 Zinfandel ($30), 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon ($40)
- Gandona Estate; 2014 Fraga do Arco Port-Style Dessert Wine
- Heitz Cellars; 2018 Napa Valley Oak Knoll District Quartz Creek Vineyard Chardonnay
- J Vineyards & Winery; 2014 Russian River Valley Blanc de Blancs Chardonnay (500 cases, $80)
- Ken Brown Wines; 2016 Sta. Rita Hills Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir (265 cases, $70), 2018 Sta. Rita Hills Radian Vineyard Chardonnay (113 cases, $45)
- King Estate Winery; 2017 Columbia Valley The Soldier Cabernet Sauvignon ($23), 2016 Willamette Valley Brut Cuvée ($40)
- La Nebbia Winery; 2019 Central Valley Rosé Pinot Noir/Barbera/Ciliegiolo/Freisa/Syrah, 2019 Central Valley Negroamaro ($9)
- La Sirena; 2017 La Sirena Cabernet Sauvignon ($175)
- Lamborn Family Vineyards; 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017 Zinfandel ($59)
- Ledson Winery; 2017 Anderson Valley Adeline's Vineyard Pinot Noir ($48)
- Lewelling Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (950 cases), 2018 Napa Valley Wight Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (600 cases)
- McKahn Family Cellars; 2018 Mourvèdre (150 cases), 2018 Grenache (150 cases)
- Modus Operandi Cellars; 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mueller Winery; 2017 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir ($38)
- Otis Kenyon; 2018 Walla Walla Valley Summit View Vineyard Tempranillo (248 cases, $45)
- Red Thread Wine Company; 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Red Blend Cabernet Sauvignon/Zinfandel/Petite Sirah, 2019 Napa Valley Los Carneros Pinot Noir
- Robert Karl Cellars; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Scherrer Winery; 2018 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir ($30)
- Shibumi Knoll Winery; 2017 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($105), 2017 Sonoma Coast Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir ($70)
- Sodhani Vineyards; 2017 Napa Valley St. Helena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- T-Vine Cellars; 2018 Howell Mountain Black Sears Zinfandel ($75)
- Woodhouse Wine Estates; 2018 Columbia Valley Calendar Red Wine Blend ($7)
December 2020 Wine Releases
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 73 winery information pages have been updated since October 15, 2020:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Although it's often described as the grape of the sensualists, owing to its peculiar blend of the earthy and the ethereal, Pinot Noir sometimes seems better suited to the care of psychiatrists than winemakers. Lettie Teague, Wine Editor, Food and Wine
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123