This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's June 15, 2020 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 145 winery updates and 38 wineries releasing wine.
Attended a webinar with Antonio Galloni discussing the Santa Lucia Highlands appellation with Gary Franscioni of Roar Wines, Jeff and Gary Pisoni of Pisoni Vineyards and Adam Lee from Clarice Wine Company.
It was an entertaining discussion about the history of growing Pinot Noir in the Santa Lucia Highlands.
As we move into hotter days of the year, wine releases are limited to avoid bottles sitting in transit, so we only have 38 releases this month and one planned for next month at this time.
And now, onto the wine releases...
June 2020 Wine Releases
- Aeris; 2017 Centennial Mountain Bianco ($35), 2017 Centennial Mountain Bricco Rosso Nebbiolo/Nerello Mascalese/Carignan/Primitivo/Barbera ($49)
- Andrew Will Winery; 2019 Two Blondes Rose of Cabernet Franc (28 cases, $28)
- AntoLin Cellars; 2017 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé, 2017 Syrah
- Ballentine Vineyards; 2019 Betty's Vineyard Chenin Blanc ($32), 2017 Pocai Vineyard Malbec ($65)
- Calcareous Vineyard; 2017 Paso Robles Messer Cabernet Franc/Malbec ($65)
- Cameron Hughes Wine; 2018 Lodi CAM Collection Cabernet Sauvignon (2,000 cases, $15)
- Cameron Winery; 2019 Giuliano
- Castoro Cellars; 2018 Malbec, 2018 Tannat
- Cellars 33; 2019 Lodi Clements Hills Terra Alta Vineyard Picpoul Blanc ($25)
- Cooper Mountain Vineyards; 2019 Willamette Valley Old Vines Pinot Gris ($24)
- Dana Estates; 2016 Vaso Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Vaso Sauvignon Blanc
- Dashe Cellars ; 2017 Florence Vineyard Zinfandel ($42), 2017 Louvau Vineyard Zinfandel ($42)
- Diamond Creek Vineyards; 2018 Gravelly Meadow Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Volcanic Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Red Rock Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dominus Estate; 2017 Napa Valley Estate Proprietary Red Wine
- Farm Napa Valley; 2019 Napa Valley Chardonnay
- Flora Springs Winery; 2018 Napa Valley Sangiovese (500 cases, $42)
- Goose Ridge Estate Vineyards and Winery; 2016 Columbia Valley Vireo Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Syrah ($42)
- Greendance; NV Sparkling Red, NV Estate Rosé ($6.50 per 12 oz can)
- Hertelendy Vineyards; 2016 Cabernet Franc, 2016 Audere Red Blend Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot/Cabernet Franc/Malbec (239 cases), 2016 Napa Valley Signature Mountain Blend Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot/Malbec/Cabernet Franc (292 cases)
- Homefire Cellars; 2018 Daydream, 2018 Hales Vineyard Zinfandel
- Jean Edwards Cellars; 2018 Rutherford Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, 2019 Cooper's Cuvee Blackpaw Red Collar Rose'
- La Frenz; NV Liqueur Muscat, NV Tawny Port, 2019 Vintage Port Style, 2018 Ensemble Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon, 2018 Reserve Chardonnay, 2018 Vivant Viognier/Chardonnay/Rousanne, 2018 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Grand Total Reserve, 2016 Aster
- Ledson Winery; 2017 Sonoma Valley Estate Old Vine Barbera ($54)
- Lewis Cellars; 2019 Sauvignon Blanc ($40), 2018 Napa Valley Racecar Red Cabernet Sauvignon ($45)
- MacRostie Winery; 2019 Russian River Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir ($28)
- Matthews Cellars; 2019 Rosé of Cabernet Franc (835 cases, $24)
- Miner Family Vineyards; 2019 Mendocino Rosato Sangiovese (784 cases, $26)
- Nichelini Winery; NV Napa Valley Chiles Valley District Roman Press White Lot 19 Muscadelle/Sauvignon Blanc (121 cases, $26)
- Optima Winery; 2019 Rosé
- Otis Kenyon; 2017 Walla Walla Valley Matchless Red Wine Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Tempranillo ($29)
- Paul Mathew Vineyards; 2018 Russian River Valley Viognier
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2018 Mother Clone Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel
- Pend d' Oreille Winery; 2018 Petit Verdot
- Priest Ranch; 2018 Napa Valley Somerston Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (5,889 cases, $50)
- Sightglass Cellars; 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Red Blend
- Teeter-Totter Wines; 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyard 29; 2019 Cru ROSÉ, 2018 Cru Sauvignon Blanc
- Westport Winery; NV Tsunami Super Tuscan Red Blend Cabernet Sauvignon/Sangiovese/Merlot
July 2020 Wine Releases
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 145 winery information pages have been updated since May 15, 2020:
Wine Quote of the Month: "His lips drink water, but his heart drinks wine. E.E. Cummings
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123