This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
Having difficulty viewing this email? View it here.
WineRelease.com's June 15, 2018 Monthly Newsletter.
Greetings from WineRelease.
This month we had 58 winery updates and 49 wineries releasing wine.
I went to a great trade wine tasting at the Henry Wine Group "Taste the World" portfolio tasting. They have an impressive line up of wineries.
Went to a great wine dinner last night and tasted a 2006 Merry Edwards Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, 2007 Martinelli Bondi Home Ranch Water Trough Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2008 Williams Selyem Precious Mountain Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2009 Williams Selyem Olivet Lane Pinot Noir and 2010 Merry Edwards Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. It was a treat going from a mature 2006 to more fruit forward pinot noirs.
We are off to Europe for a few weeks (Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, London and maybe Brittany). Months ago my wife said "I got amazing $600 round trip tickets to Paris so we have 24 hours to decide" so I waited 36 hours and said "bummer, we forgot to decide on Paris". She replied "Yes, so we missed the 24 hour cancellation window". Sneaky wife.
And now, onto the wine releases...
June 2018 Wine Releases
- Andrew Will Winery; 2017 Yakima Valley Two Blondes Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc ($30)
- Antica Napa Valley; 2017 Fossino Rosé of Sangiovese ($28)
- Arns Winery; 2014 Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon (300 cases, $90)
- Avennia Winery; 2017 L'Egerie Rosé Grenache/Mourvedre ($28)
- Benovia; 2016 Russian River Valley Liberation Pinot Noir ($70)
- Bevan Cellars; 2016 Oakville Saunders Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($195), 2016 Oakville Calixtro Cabernet Sauvignon ($195), 2016 Oakville EE Red Wine ($195), 2016 Oakville Tench Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($195), 2016 Oakville Harbison Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Stags Leap District Wildfoote Vixen Cabernet Sauvignon ($195), 2016 Napa Valley Sugarloaf Mountain Proprietary Red Wine ($195), 2016 Napa Valley Ontogeny Red Wine ($95), 2016 Howell Mountain Sentinel Ridge Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($195)
- Black Prince Winery; 2015 Terroir Elite Oaked Chardonnay, 2016 Reserve Cabernet Franc, 2016 Pinot Gris
- Bokisch Vineyards; 2017 Lodi Trencadis White Garnacha Blanca/Marsanne/Rousanne/Viogner/Picpoul (100 cases, $23)
- Brasswood Estate (formerly Cairdean Estate); 2017 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc ($38)
- Chateau Montelena Winery; 2017 Potter Valley Riesling ($27), 2017 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc ($35)
- Chehalem; 2017 Stoller Vineyards Chardonnay ($60), 2017 Corral Creek Vineyards Pinot Noir ($65), 2017 Stoller Vineyards Pinot Noir ($65), 2017 Ridgecrest Vineyards Pinot Noir ($65)
- Coquerel Wines; 2017 Le Petit Sauvignon Blanc ($22)
- Crosby Roamann; 2016 Sonoma County Los Carneros Gremlin Vineyard Pinot Noir(72 cases, $32), 2016 Napa Valley Kim Giles Vineyard Pinot Noir (34 cases, $32), 2016 Anderson Valley Filigreen Farm The China Block Pinot Noir (141 cases, $32), 2016 Anderson Valley Filigreen Farm Old Saint George Pinot Noir (23 cases, $38)
- Darioush Winery; 2017 Napa Valley Signature Viognier (2,529 cases, $48)
- Faust; 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon ($55)
- Flowers Vineyard & Winery; 2016 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir ($50), 2016 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay ($45), 2017 Sonoma Coast Rosé ($32)
- Guarachi Family Wines; 2016 Sun Chase Pinot Noir, 2013 Beckstoffer Single Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 Chardonnay
- Heibel Ranch Vineyards; 2017 Sauvignon Blanc
- Illumination; 2017 Sauvignon Blanc ($50)
- Jean Edwards Cellars; 2017 Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- Kevin White Winery; 2016 Eola-Amity Hills Seekseekqua Hope Well Whitewater Pinot Noir (272 cases, $25), 2017 2017 Eola-Amity Hills Temperance Hill Seekseekqua Waldo Pinot Gris (97 cases, $20)
- Kieu Hoang Winery; 2016 Napa Valley Carneros Pinot Noir Rose ($30), 2014 Barbera
- Kramer Vineyards; 2017 Yamhill-Carlton Rosé of Pinot Gris (27 cases, $24)
- La Frenz; NV Liqueur Muscat, NV Tawny Port, 2017 Vintage Port Style, 2016 Ensemble Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon, 2016 Reserve Chardonnay, 2016 Vivant Viognier/Chardonnay/Rousanne, 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2015 Grand Total Reserve Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc
- Laetitia Vineyard and Winery; 2016 Santa Barbara County Nadia Petite Sirah ($35)
- Le Vigne Winery; 2014 Malbec di Domenico, 2014 Sangiovese de Domenico, 2014 Cabernet Franc di Ranchita Vista, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon di Acquarello, 2014 Petite Sirah di Ranchita Vista
- Leviathan; 2014 California Red Blend ($40)
- Marynissen Estates Winery; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot ($18)
- Mending Wall; 2016 Carneros Brown Ranch Chardonnay (132 cases, $60)
- Modus Operandi Cellars; 2014 Vicarious Red Blend ($45)
- Mueller Winery; 2017 Russian River Valley First Blush Rosé ($19)
- Okapi; 2017 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc ($30), 2017 Napa Valley Rosé ($25), 2013 Chardonnay ($30), 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($100), NV Napa Valley Proprietor's Blend Dan Rouge Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot ($75),
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2016 Dry Creek Valley Alto Vineyards Sangiovese
- Pelican Ranch Winery; 2017 Rosé
- Pelletiere Estate Vineyard and Winery; 2017 Mayson Rosé
- Pestoni Family Estate Winery; 2017 Rutherford Bench Sauvignon Blanc ($25), 2017 Napa Valley Rosé ($25), 2016 Rutherford Bench Sangiovese ($45)
- Priest Ranch; 2013 Napa Valley Somerston Estate Brut Syrah Rosé ($50)
- Provenance Vineyards; 2017 Rosé of Malbec, 2017 Wildwood Sauvignon Blanc
- Red Car Wine; 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir ($28)
- Rosehall Run; 2016 JCR Chardonnay, 2017 Hungry Point Pinot Noir, 2017 Rosé
- Roy Piper Wines; 2016 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silver Wines; NV 724 Reddick Street Red Blend Sangiovese/Cabernet Sauvignon/Mourvedre/Cabernet Franc/Syrah/Pinot Noir ($30)
- Six Hands Winery; 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, 2017 Lodi Palmero Family Vineyard Chenin Blanc, 2016 Zinfandel, 2016 Delta Red, 2016 Clarksburg Estate Syrah, 2016 Pinot Noir
- Smith Story Wine Cellars; 2017 Lord Sandwich Blanc (1,100 cases, $20)
- Tolosa Winery; 2016 Edna Valley 1772 Chardonnay ($40)
- Vinoce; 2017 Vinoce Sauvignon Blanc ($28)
- Vörös Cellars; 2015 Sonoma Magfúzió Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot/Malbec
- Wade Cellars; 2017 California Three By Wade California Rosé ($25)
- Walter Hansel Vineyards; 2015 Cahill Lane Chardonnay ($32), 2015 North Slope Chardonnay ($32), 2015 Cahill Lane Pinot Noir ($42), 2015 South Slope Pinot Noir ($42), 2015 Cuvee Alyce Pinot Noir ($45), 2015 Three Rows Pinot Noir ($45), 2017 Rosč of Pinot Noir ($15)
July 2018 Wine Releases
- Black Prince Winery; NV Knight's Quest Sparkling White, 2015 Terroir Elite Caberent Franc, 2017 Riesling, 2016 Baco Noir
- Gibbons Lane Winery; 2015 Donedei Merlot, 2015 Donedei Cabernet Sauvignon
- Guarachi Family Wines; 2015 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Jack Brooks Vineyard; 2015 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lewis Cellars; 2016 Napa Valley Syrah ($75), 2016 Napa Valley Alec’s Blend ($65), 2016 Napa Valley Ethan’s Syrah ($45), 2016 Napa Valley Mason’s Cabernet Sauvignon ($65)
- Pińa Cellars; 2017 Napa Valley Oak Knoll Low Vineyard Chardonnay
- Quivet Cellars; 2016 Henry Pellet Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Kenefick Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 58 winery information pages have been updated since May 15, 2018:
Wine Quote of the Month: "From wine what sudden friendship springs!" John Gay
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for the next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2017 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123