This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
Having difficulty viewing this email? View it here.
WineRelease.com's December 15, 2016 Monthly Newsletter.
I hope the holidays are treating you well. This is the time to pull out magnums and special bottles to share over special meals.
Tuesday I went out with friends crabbing off the coast at Bodega Bay (65 miles north of San Francisco) and caught a few rock fish, lingcod, rock crabs and Dungeness crab.
And now, onto the wines...
December 2016 Wine Releases
- Authentique Wine Cellars; 2015 Leisure Skin Contact Pinot Gris ($28), 2014 Keeler Estate Vineyard Chardonnay ($45), 2014 Coats & Whitney ($48), 2014 Eola-Amity Hills The Corridor Pinot Noir ($38), 2014 Keeler Estate Pinot Noir ($55)
- Axios Wine; 2012 Napa Valley Worthy Sophia's Cuvee CabernetSauvignon (10,000 cases, $34)
- Black Sears Estate; 2013 Estate Cabernet Franc
- Brown Estate Vineyards; 2014 Recluse Zinfandel
- Cameron Hughes Wine; 2015 Lodi Lot 540 Cabernet Sauvignon (2,000 cases, $12)
- Carini; 2013 Santa Clara Valley Besson Vineyard Grenache ($50), 2013 Sierra Foothills Walled Vineyard Petite Sirah ($40)
- Charles Smith Wines; 2014 Washington K Motor City Kitty Syrah ($40)
- Chasseur Winery; 2014 Graton's Choice Chardonnay ($60), 2014 Sanctuary Chardonnay ($60), 2014 Freestone Station Pinot Noir ($60), 2014 Soft Asylum Pinot Noir ($60)
- Cornerstone Vineyards; 2013 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (200 cases, $95)
- Croze; 2014 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon ($50)
- Darioush Winery; 2013 Napa Valley Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon (9,408 cases, $48), 2014 Russian River Valley Signature Pinot Noir (895 cases, $65)
- Dyer Wines; 2014 Diamond Mountain Estate Cabernet Franc (48 cases, $80)
- Etude Wines; 2014 Carneros Heirloom Grace Benoist Ranch Pinot Noir, 2014 Grace Benoist Ranch Deer Camp Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2014 Willamette Valley Yamhill-Vista Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Fess Parker; 2014 Sta. Rita Hills Blanc de Noirs
- Forlorn Hope Wines; 2013 Tenbrink Vineyard Les Deux Mathieux Petite Sirah (47 cases, $35)
- Gentleman Farmer Wines; 2014 Napa Valley Chardonnay (220 cases, $38)
- Girard Winery; 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Franc (315 cases, $60)
- Holman Cellars; 2014 Uncharted Blanc De Noir
- Hope & Grace; 2013 Napa Valley Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignon ($75)
- Indigenè Cellars; 2014 Grenache Blanc
- Kenefick Ranch; 2015 Sauvignon Blanc (700 cases $24), 2015 Pickett Road White (330 cases, $24)
- Knighton Family Vineyards; 2013 Napa Valley Ava Grace Cabernet Sauvignon ($80)
- Koehler Winery; 2014 Santa Ynez Valley Chardonnay (300 cases, $26)
- Le Cadeau Vineyard; 2011 Blanc de Noir Sparkling Wine (171 cases, $50)
- Longboard Vineyards; 2014 Dakine Vineyard Merlot
- Michaud Vineyard; 2014 Estate Syrah (175 cases $39)
- Ojai Vineyard; 2013 Santa Barbara County Duvarita Syrah ($55)
- Pelletiere Estate; 2014 Paso Robles Lagrein ($56)
- Prime Cellars; 2014 Coombsville Syrah ($42)
- Saviah Cellars; 2015 Columbia Valley Stillwater Creek Vineyard Chardonnay (255 cases, $25), 2013 Walla Walla Valley Malbec (248 cases, $30), 2014 Walla Walla Valley Dugger Creek Vineyard Barbera (271 cases, $30), 2014 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (1,149 cases, $30), 2013 Walla Walla Valley Syrah (490 cases, $32), 2014 Walla Walla Valley Reserve Syrah (268 cases, $45), 2014 Walla Walla Valley Une Vallee (392 cases, $35), 2013 Walla Walla Valley Funk Estate Vineyard The Stones Speak Syrah (166 cases, $55)
- Sea Smoke Cellars; 2012 LD Sea Spray Estate Blanc de Noirs Sparkling Wine ($80)
- Southbrook Vineyards; 2015 Triomphe Chardonnay ($23)
- Stuhlmuller Vineyards; NV Alexander Valley Sticky Fortified Cabernet Sauvignon (75 cases, $75), 2014 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($42), 2014 Amber Pinot Noir (100 cases, $58)
- Trahan Winery; 2012 Aetna Springs Vineyard a mi familia Cabernet Sauvignon ($39)
- Ty Caton Vineyards; 2016 Sonoma County Moon Mountain District Estate Grown Rosé of Syrah (140 cases, $26)
- Vaughn Duffy; 2016 Sonoma County Rosé of Pinot Noir (908 cases, $20)
- Whitehall Lane Winery; 2015 Carneros Chardonnay ($36)
2017 Wine Releases
January 2017 Wine Releases
- Amavi Cellars; 2014 Syrah (2,393 cases, $33)
- Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards; 2014 Pinot Noir
- August West; 2015 Russian River Valley Graham Family Vineyard Pinot Noir (194 cases, $48), 2015 Santa Lucia Highlands Peterson Vineyard Pinot Noir (167 cases, $48)
- Banknote Wine Company; 2015 Sonoma Counterfeit Cabernet Sauvignon
- Caroline Cellars; 2016 Pinot Gris, 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay
- Coniglio Wines; 2014 Napa Valley Merlot
- Fleury Estate Winery; 2016 Rosé ($18)
- Gibbons Lane Vineyard; 2013 Donedei Merlot, 2013 Donedei Cabernet Sauvignon
- Koehler Winery; 2013 Santa Ynez Valley Magia Nera (331 cases, $35), 2014 Santa Ynez Valley Syrah (800 cases, $30)
- MARA Winery; 2011 Russian River Valley Laughlin Road Ranch Martinelli Pinot Noir ($70)
- Paul Mathew Vineyards; 2015 Alegria Vineyard Cabernet Franc (200 cases, $28)
- Ramey Wine Cellars; 2014 Russian River Valley Chardonnay ($40)
- Retzlaff Vineyards; 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 Merlot, 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, 2015 Chardonnay, 2015 Rose'
- Scott Harvey Wines; 2014 Vineyard 1869 (350 cases, $48), 2014 Reserve Barbera (520 cases $38)
- Sojourn Cellars; 2015 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, 2015 Sonoma Coast Rodgers Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2015 Sonoma Coast Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2015 Sonoma Coast Gap's Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2015 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, 2015 Sonoma Coast Sangiacomo Vineyard Chardonnay, 2014 Sonoma Valley Home Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Napa Valley Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wind Gap; 2014 Mi-Pente Pinot Noir, 2015 Woodruff Vineyard Chardonnay, 2015 Woodruff Vineyard Pinot Noir
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 56 winery information pages have been updated since November 15, 2016:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Good wine ruins the purse; bad wine ruins the stomach. Traditional Spanish saying
Till next year.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for the next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2016 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email mailATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123