This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
Having difficulty viewing this email? View it here.
WineRelease.com's December 15, 2013 Monthly Newsletter.
Greetings from WineRelease.com, now 1,994 winery listings strong.
Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope these last few weeks of the year are more joyful and less stressed for you. I only have one more gift to get for Christmas.
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner over at my in-laws. I brought a 2012 Kimmel Four Block Chardonnay and 2012 Kimmel Mendocino County Four Block Redessence wines that went over well with the crowd.
We are spending the holidays at my mom's house and my in-laws and many days at our new house in St. Helena. We have a long list of projects to do and we will slip that in between weekend visits with friends.
Time to break out those special bottles you have been saving all year and share them with family and friends.
And now, onto the wines...
December 2013 Wine Releases
- 13th Street Winery; 2011 Reserve Syrah, 2011 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Airfield Wines; 2012 Hellcat Tempranillo/Syrah/Grenache ($28), 2012 Pinot Noir ($28), 2011 Aviator Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Petit Verdot/Cabernet Franc/Malbec ($35)
- AniChe Cellars; 2011 Rattlesnake Hills Atticus Syrah/Viognier ($34)
- Antelope Valley Winery; 2010 Merlot
- Banknote Wine Company; 2010 Napa Valley The Vault Red Blend (640 cases, $32), 2012 Sonoma Counterfeit Cabernet Sauvignon (1,685 cases, $22)
- Barnard Griffin; 2011 Syrah Port ($17)
- Baxter Winery; 2010 Anderson Valley Pinot Noir ($35)
- Becker Vineyards; 2012 Raven Malbec/Petit Verdot
- Brewer-Clifton; 2011 Santa Barbara County 3D Vineyard Méthode Champenoise Sparkling Wine Chardonnay ($68)
- Broman Cellars; 2008 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (60 cases, $80)
- Burt Street Cellars; 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir (100 cases, $42)
- Cameron Hughes Wine; 2011 Napa Valley Lot 450 Cabernet Sauvignon (500 cases, $27), 2012 Red Hen Ranch Lot 406 Meritage, 2012 Dry Creek Valley Lot 398 Pinot Noir (5,600 cases, $16), 2012 Monterey County Lot 417 Chardonnay (2,000 cases, $15)
- Cornerstone Vineyards; 2010 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon ($80), 2010 Napa Valley The Cornerstone Cabernet Sauvignon ($150), 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($65)
- Dashe Cellars ; 2011 Alexander Valley The Comet Zinfandel/Petite Sirah (100 cases, $35)
- Dobra Zemlja Winery; 2011 Barbera
- Domaine Carneros; 2009 Blanc de Noir Sparkling Wine ($35)
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery; NV AC 100 Merlot
- Don Carlo Vineyard; 2012 Big Poppa's Red (85 cases, $34), 2012 Estate Chardonnay (75 cases, $25)
- Dutton-Goldfield; 2011 McDougall Vineyard Pinot Noir (165 cases, $58)
- Falkner Winery; 2010 Amante-Super Tuscan, 2011 Syrah
- Foxen; 2011 Vogelzang Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gargiulo Vineyards; 2010 575 OVX Cabernet Sauvignon
- Girardet Wine Cellars; 2013 Seyval Blanc, 2013 Cayuga
- Hope & Grace; 2009 Napa Valley St. Helena Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Napa Valley Merlot
- Howell at the Moon; 2010 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon ($85)
- Indigenè Cellars; 2009 Parenthesis Syrah
- Jeff Runquist Wines; 2010 Napa Valley Rancho Sarco Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (145 cases, $34), 2013 California Muscat Canelli (384 cases, $18)
- Ladera Vineyards; 2010 Howell Mountain S Cabernet Sauvignon (97 cases, $175)
- Le Vigne Winery; 2010 Le Vigne AmeRhone ($36.75), 2011 Le Vigne di Domenico Grenache (91 cases, $35), 2009 Cuore della Vigna (516 cases, $39)
- Mahoney Vineyards; 2012 Las Brisas VIneyard Pinot Noir (400 cases, $38)
- Margerum Wine Company; 2012 Santa Barbara County Sta. Rita Hills Barden Pinot Noir ($87)
- Mauritson Vineyards; 2012 Rockpile Uncle's Block Zinfandel, 2011 Rockpile Buck Pasture Vineyard Cabernet Franc, 2011 Rockpile Madrone Spring Vineyard Petite Sirah, 2011 Rockpile Independence Port Style Red Wine
- Melville Vineyards and Winery; 2011 Clone 115 Indigène Estate Pinot Noir, 2011 Sandy's Estate Pinot Noir, 2011 Terraces Estate Pinot Noir, 2011 Block M Estate Pinot Noir
- Neal Family Vineyards; 2009 Rutherford Dust Petite Syrah
- Ojai Vineyard; 2012 Puerta del Mar Chardonnay ($33)
- Olabisi Winery; 2011 Carneros Ceja Vineyard Chardonnay (290 cases. $40), 2012 Napa Valley Chardonnay (90 cases, $40), 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (125 cases, $65)
- Otis Kenyon; 2010 Walla Walla Valley Syrah ($30)
- PlumpJack Winery; 2011 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($98)
- Ramey Wine Cellars; 2011 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- Red Car Wine; 2012 Zephyr Farms Vineyard Reserve Chardonnay (75 cases, $65)
- Rideau Vineyard; 2011 Santa Ynez Valley Estate Iris Syrah ($44), 2012 Santa Ynez Valley Estate Reserve Viognier ($39), 2012 Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir ($46)
- Rombauer Vineyards; 2009 Napa Valley Diamond Selection Cabernet Sauvignon ($65), 2008 Napa Valley St. Helena Stice Lance Cabernet Sauvignon ($70)
- Samsara; 2010 Logan Grenache
- Sea Smoke Cellars; 2011 Eau de Sea Grappa
- Selene Wines; 2012 Hyde Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc (830 cases, $28)
- Swanson Vineyards; 2011 Napa Valley Merlot
- Tamber Bey Vineyards; 2012 Sonoma Coast Sun Chase Vineyard Pinot Noir ($65)
- Tempus Cellars; 2011 Red Mountain Red Wine Merlot/Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon (215 cases, $22)
- Treana Winery; 2012 White Wine
- Tulip Hill Winery; 2010 Montepulciano, 2010 Delirious
- Valance; 2011 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vellum Wine Craft; 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (950 cases, $65)
- VIADER Vineyards & Winery; 2012 Black Label Red Wine
- Vie Winery; 2010 Los Carneros Las Madres Syrah ($39), 2010 Santa Barbara County White Hawk Syrah ($45), 2009 Les Amours Syrah ($42), 2010 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Beatty Ranch Zinfandel ($39)
- W.H. Smith Wines; 2010 Sonoma Coast Hellenthal Vineyard Pinot Noir (226 cases, $48), 2010 Sonoma Coast Marimar Vineyard Pinot Noir (154 cases, $48), 2010 Sonoma Coast Maritime Vineyard Pinot Noir (382 cases, $54)
- Willful Wine Co. (formerly Daedalus Cellars); 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (480 cases, $35), 2012 Northridge Pinot Noir (49 cases, $35), NV Extended Tirage Brut Rose (5 cases)
- Wilson Winery; 2011 Dry Creek Valley Sydney Zinfandel, 2011 Dry Creek Valley Ken's Reserve Zinfandel, 2011 Mendocino Jaxon Zinfandel, 2011 Dry Creek Valley Duetto Zinfandel
- ZD Wines; 2012 Carneros Pinot Noir ($50)
- Zepaltas Wines; 2012 Sonoma Coast Heintz Vineyard Chardonnay ($45), 2012 Pickberry Vineyard Sonoma Valley Cabernet Franc ($26)
2014 Wine Releases
January 2014 Wine Releases
- Adelsheim Vineyard; 2009 Vintage 32 Pinot Noir (87 cases, $180)
- Amizetta Estate Winery; 2011 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Napa Valley Estate Complexity Bordeaux Blend
- Blind Dog Wines; NV Midnight Run Cuvee
- Cameron Winery; 2011 Arley's Leap Pinot Noir, 2012 Dundee Hills Chardonnay
- Clos Saron; 2011 Sierra Foothills Home Vineyard Pinot Noir (110 cases, $55)
- Cooper Mountain Vineyards; 2011 Mountain Terroir Pinot Noir
- DeSante Wines; 2012 L'Atelier Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon
- Dutton-Goldfield; 2012 Dutton Ranch Chardonnay (3,343 cases, $35)
- Foxen; 2012 Tinaquaic Vineyard Chardonnay, 2012 Vogelzang Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, 2011 Jeanne Marie-Williamson Doré Vineyard Cuvee
- Girardet Wine Cellars; 2012 Bush Vines Tempranillo
- Goosecross Cellars; 2011 Howell Mountain Petite Sirah (240 cases, $64), 2011 Napa Valley Cabernet Franc (138 cases, $59), 2010 Napa Valley Merlot (615 cases, $48), 2011 Napa Valley Zinfandel (782 cases, $46) 2011 Carneros Syrah (404 cases, $39)
- Hartwell Estate Vineyards; 2012 Estate H Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lamborn Family Vineyards; 2013 Howell Mountain Mary-Hãna Rosé (200 cases, $34)
- Mahoney Vineyards; 2013 Fleur Pinot Noir Rose (1,200 cases, $15), 2012 Carneros Fleur Pinot Noir (12,000 cases, $18)
- Martinelli Winery; 2012 Russian River Valley Giuseppe & Luisa Zinfandel
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2012 Sonoma County Friends Red
- Saunter Wines; 2011 Howell Mountain Eagle Summit Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sojourn Cellars; 2012 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, 2012 Sonoma Coast Sangiacomo Vineyard Chardonnay, 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, 2012 Sonoma Coast Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Sonoma Coast Gap's Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Sonoma Coast Rodgers Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2011 Napa Valley Rutherford Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Sonoma Valley Home Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Terry Hoage Vineyards; 2012 The Gap Cuvee Blanc, 2011 Skins Grenache, 2011 The Pick Grenache Cuvee, 2011 The 46 Grenache-Syrah, 2011 5 Blocks Syrah Cuvee, 2011 The Hedge Syrah, 2011 Three-Four Syrah
- Tor Kenward Family Vineyard; 2011 Tierra Roja Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Mast Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Whitehall Lane Winery; 2011 Napa Valley Merlot
- Wilson Winery; 2010 Dry Creek Valley Ellie's Petite Sirah, 2011 Dry Creek Valley Reserve Tori Zinfandel, 2010 Dry Creek Valley Sydney Cabernet Sauvignon
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 72 winery information pages have been updated since November 15, 2013:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Once... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced to live on nothing but food and water for days. WC Fields, My Little Chickadee.
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Howell Mountain Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Stein Family Wines,
VIADER Vineyards & Winery and
Wrath. They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for the next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2012 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email mailATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123