WineRelease.com's October 15, 2003 Monthly Newsletter
Greetings from WineRelease.com, now 845 winery listings strong!
Wineries are abuzz with harvest, crush, and other winemaking activity, and this is definitely an exciting time to spend a weekend up in the Wine Country. If you plan to visit please call ahead. During the harvest many smaller wineries are concentrating on getting the fruit from vineyard to tank and don't receive visitors.
Lots of winery updates since last month (over 85).
And now, on to the show...
November 2003 Wine Releases
- Abiouness; 2001 Stanly Ranch Pinot Noir
- Andrew Will Winery; 2001 Ciel Du Cheval, 2001 Champoux
- Antelope Valley Winery; 2001 Merlot, 2001 Sangiovese, 2001 Zinfandel
- Arrowood Vineyards and Winery; 2000 Malbec
- Bargetto Winery; 2002 Lodi Carignane
- Bergstrom; 2002 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, 2002 Cumberland Reserve Pinot Noir, 2002 Pinot Noir, 2002 Arcus Vineyard Pinot Noir 2002 Chardonnay 2002
- Beringer Vineyards; 1999 Spring Mountain Marston Vineyard Syrah
- Bethel Heights Vineyard; 2002 Freedom Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2002 Nysa Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2002 Estate Grown Pinot Blanc
- Buttonwood Farm Winery; 2000 Cabernet Franc, 1999 Trevin
- Buty Winery; 2002 Columbia Valley Conner Lee Vineyard Chardonnay
- Cadence Winery; 2001 Red Mountain Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Red Wine, 2001 Red Mountain Camerata Red Wine, 2001 Red Mountain Tapteil Vineyard Red Wine, 2001 Red Mountain Bel Canto Red Wine, 2001 Red Mountain Klipsun Vineyard Red Wine
- Carlisle Winery & Vineyards ; 2001 Sonoma County Riebli Ranch Zinfandel, 2001 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, 2001 Alexander Valley Zinfandel, 2001 Russian River Valley Two Acres Red Wine (Mourvedre based blend), 2001 Dry Creek Valley Syrah
- Carol Shelton Wines; 2001 Dry Creek Valley Rockpile Ridge Vineyard Black Magic Late Harvest Zinfandel
- Clos Pegase Winery; 2002 Pinot Noir
- Colgin Cellars; 2000 Cariad Proprietary Red Wine, 2000 Tychson Hill Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2000 Herb Lamb Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Davis Bynum Winery; 2001 Russian River Valley Bynum/Dutton/Rochioli Vineyards 3 Vineyards' Pinot Noir
- Domaine de Chaberton; 2000 Merlot, 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Elan Vineyards; 2000 Atlas Peak Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Frias Vineyards; 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gemstone Vineyard; 2000 Gemstone (Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/Merlot/Petit Verdot)
- Howell Mountain Vineyards; 2001 Black Sears Zinfandel, 2001 Beatty Ranch Zinfandel
- J.K Carriere; 2001 Willamette Valley Antoinette Pinot Noir
- Justin Vineyards and Winery; 1999 Reserve Isosceles
- Koehler Winery; 2001 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Leonardo Family Vineyards; 2002 Lodi Mataro
- Matanzas Creek Winery; 2001 Sonoma Chardonnay
- Mount Palomar Winery; 2001 Shorty's Bistro Red, 2001 Merlot
- Pahlmeyer; 2001 Jayson Red
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2001 Vintage Selection Zinfandel
- Preston Premium Wines; 2001 Cabernet Franc, 2000 Merlot, 2001 Syrah
- Rabbit Ridge Vineyards; 2002 Paso Robles Reserve Vortex - (Meritage Red), 2002 Paso Robles Reserve Sarah's Syrah - (Syrah, Petite Sirah blend), 2002 Paso Robles Reserve OVZ
- Robert Young Estate Winery; 2000 Estate Merlot
- Sebastopol Vineyards - Dutton Ranch; 2001 Russian River Valley Dutton Ranch Jewel Block Pinot Noir, 2001 Russian River Valley Dutton Ranch Morelli Lane Pinot Noir, 2001 Russian River Valley Dutton Ranch Warren Dutton Label Series Pinot Noir
- Sine Qua Non; 2001 Albino White Cuvée (Roussanne, Chardonnay & Viognier), 2001 Shea Vineyard No 6 Pinot Noir, 2002 E° Rosé (Grenache, Syrah & Roussanne)
- Spring Valley Vineyard; 2001 Estate Bottled Nina Lee Syrah
- Steven Kent Winery; 2001 Livermore Valley Home Ranch Vincere
- Trefethen Vineyards & Winery; 2000 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Skewis Wines, a Pinot Noir producer from Oregon, is now listed on the WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page.
Click here to see the 10 other winery mailing lists available.
The following winery information pages have been updated since 9/15/2003: